Linda Anne Smith
Welcome to my website. I am a freelance tutor and beauty therapist working primarily in the Nottinghamshire area. I do cover Derby and Mansfield as well depending on my commitments.
I have teaching qualifications and experience in beauty therapy courses but also teach Employability and Sector Based work programmes for companies requiring recruitment.
I have been in the beauty industry since 2005 when I turned my hobby and passion into a career and have never looked back since. I teach classes for Sutton Community Academy in Sutton in-Ashfield where I constantly meet and teach new people.
I set up a beauty therapy programme for Nottingham University Hospitals Trust on the QMC and the City Hospital campuses for the staff and occasional patients. I am fully C.R.B checked to work with children and vulnerable adults and have insurance with a reputable company.
I have gained experience with a large range of clients
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT I DO:
- Attend schools to teach courses to parents
- School summer/Christmas fayres
- Ladies pamper parties
- Spray tan parties
- Vast experience with people with mobility issues
- Mobile clients who like treatments in their own home
- Children’s birthday parties
- Wedding packages
EXAMPLES OF CLASSES I TEACH:
- Nail art
- Spray tanning
- Make-up application and skincare
COMPANY PRODUCT TRAINING:
- OPI (Gelcolour)
- Calgel nail technician
- N.K.D waxing school (Perron Rigot)
- Airbase Airbrush Make-up
- Sienna X Spray tanning (Regional trainer)
- Dermalogica skincare
WHEN I CAN I LIKE TO SUPPORT AND WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING CHARITIES:
- Teenage Cancer Trust Conference (Yearly event at Centre Parcs)
- Bereaved Parent’s family day (Yearly event Blott’s Country Club)
- Look Good Feel Better (Ladies Cancer charity)
Please contact me for any further information. I will be happy to help.